NBA-Write House Joint Workshop on Business and Legal Writing, 22–23 Nov 2018, Port Harcourt
- 9 October 2018
- Posted by: The Write House
- Category: Workshop Updates
The Nigerian Bar Association (Port Harcourt Branch) invites all lawyers and non lawyers to its workshop on Business & Legal Writing organized in collaboration with The Write House.
As today’s clients become increasingly sophisticated, lawyers and nonlawyers who imbibe excellent written-communication skills will become more successful. Whether in law practice or business, whether in the boardroom or the courtroom, business and legal writing skills are critical.
Business & Legal Writing will equip lawyers and non lawyers who want to be at the top 1% of their profession.
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
Dates: Thursday 22–Friday 23 November 2018
Time: 9am–5pm each day
Venue: NBA House, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Fees: Before 10 November 2018: N50,000; 10–22 Novermber 2018: N75,000
Please pay early to secure your registration. Pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your name and phone number in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- Fees are nonrefundable. If you’re unable to attend, you may defer or transfer your registration.
Enquiries: Ololade Ademoroti 08062614730; Ruth Abraye 0806 752 6583.