Legal Analysis & Opinion Writing, 23–25 March 2022, Protea Hotel, Ikeja Lagos
- 15 March 2022
- Posted by: The Write House
- Category: Workshop Updates
Legal analysis and opinion writing are at the core of the professional tasks performed by attorneys in agencies, corporations, departments, and ministries.
These attorneys need to update and upgrade their skills in these and related areas. The Write House has formatted a course to meet these needs. Corporate and institutional attorneys will derive immense benefits from this course. They will gain a definite competitive advantage in the profession, both locally and globally.
The Write House is uniquely equipped to provide the requisite training. The topics will include these;
(a) Analyzing legal issues;
(b) Drafting legal opinions;
(c) Researching law, policy, and precedent;
(d) Writing emails, letters, and reports.
The Resource Faculty
Our resource faculty now includes at least 3 Senior Advocates of Nigeria:
- Folabi Kuti SAN, Perchstone & Graeys
- Chijioke Emeka SAN, Auxano
- Chukwuka Ikwuazom SAN, Aluko & Oyebode
Dates: Wednesday 23–Friday 25 March 2022
Time: 9am–4pm each day
Venue: Protea Hotel, Plot 2 Assibifi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Fees: N300,000 per participant
Please pay to:
The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by electronic or online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform and email the transfer receipt to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or a cheque, include your name on the deposit slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certificates will be issued at the end of the workshop.
- Fees are nonrefundable. If you’re unable to attend, you can defer or transfer your registration.
Enquiries: Tochi +234806 552 3301; Email: email@example.com