Learned Writing: Sense & Nonsense, 26-28 Oct 2016, Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos
Good writing is the most critical and yet the rarest skill in law.
Listen to Bryan Garner: “Writing is one of the two great skills that will advance your career in law. (The other is people skills.) If you can write well, you must necessarily do other things well: analyze cogently, organize logically, distill accurately, argue persuasively, cite knowledgeably, punctuate skillfully, and phrase smoothly.”
Boost your writing skills by taking part in our legal-writing workshops. Learned Writing: Sense & Nonsense is an intensive and interactive 3-day workshop, with exercises, group tasks, and expert guidance.
• Court and Tribunal Clerks, Registrars, Deputy Registrars, and Officials
• Customs & Excise Lawyers
• Espionage Lawyers
• General Counsel and Heads of Legal Departments
• In-House Counsel
• Intelligence & Security Lawyers
• Legislative aides, drafters, and staff
• Judges and Justices
• Judicial Assistants and Clerks
• Judicial and Legal Correspondents, Editors, and Journalists
• Justice Ministry staff
• Law Officers and lawyers in ministries, departments, and agencies
• Law Reporters
• Law Students
• Law Teachers
• Legal personnel in banks, corporations, debt recovery agencies, and oil companies
• Legal personnel in intelligence, law enforcement, prosecutorial, security, and tax enforcement agencies
• Legal Practitioners
• Legislative Drafters
• Military Lawyers
• State Counsel
Dates: Wed 26-Fri 28 Oct 2016
Time: 9am-5pm each day
Venue: Oriental Hotel, Lekki Lagos
Before 27 Sept 2016: N150,000
From 27 Sept 2016: N200,000
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- If you’re unable to attend, you can defer or transfer your registration.
Senator 0806 735 1417
Kome 0806 092 6746
Ololade 0806 261 4730
The Write House