Briefwriting Masterclass- pay discounted fee up to Wednesday morning.
- 21 November 2015
- Posted by: The Write House
- Category: Workshop Updates
Pay discounted fee of N100,000 up to Wednesday 2 Dec 2015.
We’re accepting the hugely discounted fee of N100,000 up to Wednesday morning 2 December 2015. You can pay into our account shown below or at the venue before 8.30am on Wednesday.
Join the Chief Judge of the Federal Capital Territory, Hon. Justice Ishaq Bello, and other learned minds who will be attending our brief-writing symposium.
“A brief should be luminous, not voluminous.” – Irvin Taylor
Briefwriting Masterclass is an eclectic treatment of written advocacy. Linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics combine with law to make this course indisputably nonpareil.
This brief-writing symposium will:
1. sharpen your analytical skills- you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. hone your issue-spotting acumen- you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. deepen your precedent-application prowess- you’ll learn to synthesize diverse precedents and apply them to your clients’ advantage.
You will learn how to write winning briefs, submissions, and written addresses.
Download the course outline here.
When you write as we teach, the judiciary will fall in love with your majestic prose, while looking askance at your opponent’s lumpen apologetics.
Dates: Wed 2-Friday 4 Dec 2015
Time: 9am-5pm each day
Venue: Chelsea Hotel, CBD Abuja
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
The Write House
Phone +234 803 341 2508, +234 812 236 3614