Brief-Writing Masterclass 8–10 November 2017 Le Meridien Hotel, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
When you write as we teach, you will “analyze cogently, organize logically, distill accurately, argue persuasively, cite knowledgeably, punctuate skillfully, and phrase smoothly.” Bryan A. Garner.
Brief-Writing Masterclass blends law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics to produce an unparalleled curriculum of persuasive advocacy.
Brief-Writing Masterclass is a challenging, intensive, and interactive 3-day workshop with exercises, group tasks, and expert guidance.
Brief-Writing Masterclass will achieve the following:
- It will sharpen your analytical skills—you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
- It will hone your issue-spotting acumen—you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
- It will deepen your precedent-application prowess—you’ll learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Dates: Wed 8–Fri 10 Nov 2017
Time: 9am–5pm each day
Venue: Le Meridien Hotel, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
3–4 delegates from the same firm or paying together: N125,000 each
5 or more delegates from the same firm or paying together: N100,000 each
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to email@example.com
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- If you’re unable to attend, you can defer or transfer your registration.
- If you would like to become a Write House member, please contact Kome (0806 092 6746, email@example.com)
Ben 0909 069 0906
Edu 0909 069 0909
Kome 0806 092 6746
The Write House Justice Forte