Brief-Writing Masterclass, 25–28 Sept 2018, Grand Pela Hotel, Durumi, Abuja
When you write as we teach, you will “analyze cogently, organize logically, distill accurately, argue persuasively, cite knowledgeably, punctuate skillfully, and phrase smoothly.” Bryan A. Garner.
Brief-Writing Masterclass boasts an unparalleled curriculum of persuasive advocacy brewed from an alchemical blend of ethics, law, linguistics, ethics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics.
Brief-Writing Masterclass is a challenging, intensive, and interactive 4-day workshop with a course book, exercises, group tasks, and expert guidance. See flyer below and download syllabus.
Brief-Writing Masterclass will achieve the following:
1. It will sharpen your analytical skills—you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. It will hone your issue-spotting acumen—you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. It will deepen your precedent-application prowess—you’ll learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Fees & Discount Windows
Fee: N250,000 without hotel accommodation; N500,000 with hotel and meals
Before 18 Aug 2018: N175,000
19 Aug–1 Sept 2018: N200,000
2–15 Sept 2018: N225,000
Dates: 25–28 September 2018 (Tuesday–Friday)
Time: 9am–5pm each day
Venue: Grand Pela Hotel, Durumi, Abuja
Please pay early to secure your registration. Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your name and phone number in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to email@example.com.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- Fees are nonrefundable. If you’re unable to attend, you may defer or transfer your registration.