Brief-Writing Masterclass: Feb 2018 (Lagos); March 2018 (Abuja)
When you write as we teach, you will “analyze cogently, organize logically, distill accurately, argue persuasively, cite knowledgeably, punctuate skillfully, and phrase smoothly.” Bryan A. Garner.
Brief-Writing Masterclass blends ethics, law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics to produce an unparalleled curriculum of persuasive advocacy.
Brief-Writing Masterclass is a challenging, intensive, and interactive 3-day workshop with a course book, exercises, group tasks, and expert guidance. See flyer below and download course outline here.
Brief-Writing Masterclass will achieve the following:
1. It will sharpen your analytical skills—you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. It will hone your issue-spotting acumen—you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. It will deepen your precedent-application prowess—you’ll learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Time: 9am–5pm each day
3–4 delegates paying together: N70,000 each
5 or more delegates paying together: N60,000 each
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your name and phone number in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to email@example.com.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- Fees are unrefundable. If you’re unable to attend, you may defer or transfer your registration.