About Senator Iyere Ihenyen
Senator Iyere Ihenyen is our information technology (IT) and intellectual property (IP) consultant. Senator has authored several articles on IP & IT.
An alumnus of The Write House, Senator is now the Lead Partner of Infusion Lawyers. Senator is passionate about legal writing and always happy to introduce our legal-writing programs to law firms, law students, lawyers, judges, and others.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- LLB, University of Benin, Nigeria, 2011
- BL, Nigerian Law School, 201
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Member, Intellectual Property Committee, NBA Section on Business Law (SBL)
- Member, Intellectual Property Lawyers Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- Country Contributor, DataGuidance
- Founding Contributor on Intellectual Property & Information Technology, Nigerian Law Today
- Member, Legal Writing Institute (LWI)
- Lead Partner, Infusion Lawyers