Judicial Writing: A Benchmark for the Bench, 30 Nov-2 Dec 2016, Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos
To validate their institutional continuance as a branch of government, judges and magistrates must make sound decisions. They must also articulate and express those decisions efficiently and comprehensibly.
This course demonstrates how to attain mastery in judicial writing. The program will help judges, magistrates, arbitrators, and other decision-writers master the art and science of judicial writing.
Judicial Writing: A Benchmark for the Bench will enable you reach just and sound decisions by:-
1. sharpening your analytical skills;
2. honing your issue-spotting acumen; and
3. deepening your precedent-application prowess.
Dates: Wed 30 Nov-Fri 2 Dec 2016
Time: 9am-5pm each day
Venue: Oriental Hotel, Lekki Lagos
Fees- Before 1 Nov 2016: N150,000; From 1 Nov 2016: N200,000
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- If you’re unable to attend, you can defer or transfer your registration.
Senator 0806 735 1417
Kome 0806 092 6746
Ololade 0806 261 4730
The Write House