Create your own sidebar via Visual Composer with drag and drop tech, for almost all pages!
Learned Writing: Sense & Nonsense, 6–8 Dec 2017, Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos
Start:6 August 2017 9:00 am
End:8 August 2017 5:00 pm
Location:Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja Lagos
Of all those arts in which the wise excelNature’s chief masterpiece is writing well
Write your way to the top 1% of the learned intelligentsia.
Listen to Bryan Garner: “Writing is one of the two great skills that will advance your career in law. (The other is people skills.) If you can write well, you must necessarily do other things well: analyze cogently, organize logically, distill accurately, argue persuasively, cite knowledgeably, punctuate skillfully, and phrase smoothly.”
Boost your writing skills by taking part in our legal-writing workshops. Learned Writing: Sense & Nonsense is an intensive and interactive 3-day workshop, with exercises, group tasks, and expert guidance.
- Court and Tribunal Clerks, Registrars, Deputy Registrars, and Officials
- Customs & Excise Lawyers
- Espionage Lawyers
- General Counsel and Heads of Legal Departments
- In-House Counsel
- Intelligence & Security Lawyers
- Legislative aides, drafters, and staff
- Judges and Justices
- Judicial Assistants and Clerks
- Judicial and Legal Correspondents, Editors, and Journalists
- Justice Ministry staff
- Law Officers and lawyers in ministries, departments, and agencies
- Law Reporters
- Law Students
- Law Teachers
- Legal personnel in banks, corporations, debt recovery agencies, and oil companies
- Legal personnel in intelligence, law enforcement, prosecutorial, security, and tax enforcement agencies
- Legal Practitioners
- Legislative Drafters
- Military Lawyers
- State Counsel
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- If you’re unable to attend, you can defer or transfer your registration.
- If you would like to become a Write House member, please contact Kome (0806 092 6746, email@example.com).