Brief-Writing Masterclass, 3–5 May 2017, Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos
“A carefully prepared, carefully stated, lawyer-like written argument is a work of art and a joy forever.” (E. Barrett Prettyman)
Brief-Writing Masterclass teaches advocates to write persuasive briefs, submissions, and written addresses. This course can show you how to wow any judicial audience with logic and clear thought.
Filter your persuasive-writing prowess through the alembic of The Write House’s astounding and outstanding pedagogy.
Then you can implement writing that captures judicial imagination.
When you write as we teach, the judiciary will fall in love with your majestic prose, while looking askance at your opponent’s lumpen apologetics.
Brief-Writing Masterclass is a mixed grill of law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics. Its boldly interdisciplinary pedagogy makes this course indisputably nonpareil.
Brief-Writing Masterclass will:
1. sharpen your analytical skills—you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. hone your issue-spotting acumen—you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. deepen your precedent-application prowess—you’ll learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- If you’re unable to attend, you can defer or transfer your registration.
- If you would like to become a Write House member, please contact Senator (08067351417, email@example.com)