Brief-Writing Masterclass, 2–4 Aug 2017, Golden Tulip Port Harcourt
- 12 May 2017
- Posted by: The Write House
- Category: Workshop Updates
“The secret ambition of every brief should be to spare the judge the necessity of engaging in any work, mental or physical.” Mortimer Levitan.
Brief-Writing Masterclass blends law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics to produce an unparalleled curriculum of persuasive advocacy.
Brief-Writing Masterclass is a challenging, intensive, and interactive 3-day workshop with exercises, group tasks, and expert guidance.
Brief-Writing Masterclass will achieve the following:
- It will sharpen your analytical skills- you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
- It will hone your issue-spotting acumen- you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
- It will deepen your precedent-application prowess- you’ll learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to email@example.com.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- If you’re unable to attend, you can defer or transfer your registration.
- If you would like to become a Write House member, please contact Kome (0806 092 6746, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click here to complete and submit your online registration form.