Brief-Writing Masterclass, 10–13 July 2018, Sheraton Hotel, Lagos
When you write as we teach, you will “analyze cogently, organize logically, distill accurately, argue persuasively, cite knowledgeably, punctuate skillfully, and phrase smoothly.” Bryan A. Garner.
Brief-Writing Masterclass blends ethics, law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics to produce an unparalleled curriculum of persuasive advocacy.
Brief-Writing Masterclass is a challenging, intensive, and interactive 4-day workshop with a course book, exercises, group tasks, and expert guidance. See flyer below and download course outline here.
Brief-Writing Masterclass will achieve the following:
1. It will sharpen your analytical skills—you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. It will hone your issue-spotting acumen—you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. It will deepen your precedent-application prowess—you’ll learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Time: 8:30am–5:30am (Tuesday–Friday)
Dates: 10–13 July 2018
Venue: Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos
Fees: N200,000 per participant
3–4 delegates: N150,000 each;
5–6 delegates: N125,000 each;
7 or more delegates: N100,000 each
Please pay early to secure your registration. Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your name and phone number in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- Fees are unrefundable. If you’re unable to attend, you may defer or transfer your registration.